Reusable menstrual pads from Omaïki’s Lötus line are a great way to go green! They’re trim, absorbent and made in Canada with Canadian materials. With a waterproof PUL backing, they keep your clothing dry and have wings to secure around underwear. Available in multiple sizes including thong-liners, they are a great way to keep toxins away from your most intimate areas. Read Mama Banana’s Adventures Omaïki Lötus review for full details and enter to win a set below!
Why cloth pads? Cloth pads are free from the toxins found in disposable menstrual products and many women report that they seriously reduce or stop menstrual cramps. In this fantastic starter set, you get 2 panty liners, 2 mini-maxi, 2 maxi and a matching wetbag! It’s a great way to try out reusable pads, add to your collection or to give as a gift. The Omaïki Lötus starter set can be found on their website and at select retailers.
Omaïki Lötus Features…
- including Go Green Baby for those local to KingstoMade in Canada with Canadian fabrics
- Organic cotton and bamboo
- Thin but absorbent
- Waterproof PUL backing
- Nature-inspired prints
- Serged edges for minimal panty lines
- Available in 5 sizes for Menstrual Care
- Panty liner 8.5″
- Mini-Maxi 8.5″
- Maxi Pads 11″
- Maxi Plus 11″
- Thong liner
- Available in Incontinence
- Light, Medium and Premium
- Wings that snap around your underwear
- Wings also roll up soiled pads for placement in wetbag
- Matching web bags with zipper and pouch
Enter the giveaway below! $60 arv open to USA & Canada 18+, void where prohibited. Good luck!